Sunday, May 3, 2009

Sentul

This morning I decided to visit an old friend of mine, Alex.
His house is at Sentul city...He's the head of security there...
He's got so many cool cars,truck,Unimogs....even REO ( I forgot to took pictures of em ).

All in Black....

He asked me to help him to work on his Econoline....

I wish we have more of these in Indo...

Back to his house around 3 PM...I saw these somekind of midget cars (or ATV? IM not sure..)

So, it was only for test ride...at first....

We did many tricks on it....donuts, Jumps etc...we just couldn't stop!

This is what I get after a few hours with em...I flipped the Kart!

We went back around 8 when it was already dark, Me and Ade were racing on the way back when the rain starting to get harder..the road was so slippery( that's when I said to my self: "are we having fun yet?").

Im sure we did...

No comments: