Monday, October 5, 2009

Jose's


one of my favorite thing about my job is to see one of my built on the road.

I built the bike "Drama Queen" for my friend Jose.

didn't get to see this bike for almost a year.
and then last week he just showed up with the bike.

its got interesting details here and there..
check out the aluminum job on the gas tank...

I also like the left side of the bike....
Shit! I don't even have a good photos of this bike.

snapped it with pocket camera, but you can almost see our National Monument at the back ground.
more serious photo soon!

5 comments:

jose teveira said...

Fat Ass!!!
I mean the guy ridin' the bike... not the bike... lol

This is one of my favourite collection. Thanks to Vero..
Next project is "kuda binal"
Can't wait till I finish my things here, get some more pennies and put that horse to the workshop... it must be a lot more interesting...

Daddy Frisco said...

gives me goose bumps this bike!

rizky mandra said...

slutty pony...?? Yeeesss....!!! Hwehehe... Wishin' many happy ponies bor..!!

jose teveira said...

mmmm uh uh.... its a horse... i still insist that its a horse... not pony... even that's an established nick name but... i still insist... it's a horse... lol...

(gak penting banget ya!!!)

rizky mandra said...

hahahaha... for sure bor, that's why it's called horse-power..!!