Thursday, November 27, 2008

"Dirty Cops" by Vivid uninteractive



Whats goin on here ?



Thats it...party is over!



What do you mean Cabron ? you wanna stop my party ,eh?



Tuff guy Huh? you want a piece of me?!? spread your legs !



Huh...Why didn't you say so?



Cheers !



lets make this party a "Real Party"!



who wants to join?



Uhm.....Me !



You naughty ! naughty !!



You're so lucky!



more volunteer ?



Me! me !!
Ok , Strip Him !!!



Ohh! yes!! we need more playa here...



Me ! me ! me !!!



Sign up and Win This Bike!

4 comments:

david santos said...

Apa kabar ?
Aku suka postingan mu
Semoga hari mu menyenangkan
Terima Kasih

"Daddyfrisco" Ray said...

OK! where do i sign?! to win the bike of course...he he he he looks fun!

revdeckster said...

wuooohooooo........

Unknown said...

bor... which one's got the whip?? i'm there...