Sunday, June 22, 2008

50 th Anniversary of S&S,La Crosse June 26-29 2008

When we're on the taxi on the way back from this Argentina restaurant in K.L about last year,
Brett Smith ( S&S president ) told me that I'll be sorry if I'm not coming to S&S 50th anniversary celebration on June 08.
I know he's right when I have to canceled the trip for some reason.
Where else can you see 50 craziest bikes that built by 50 builders for one build off?
Here's some pics that I steal from internet.


Chopperdave's Secret weapon


Jeff Wright from Church of choppers


Special Parts Supply,Netherlands.


Keiji from Hot-Dock


Ace Cafe London


Hog Tech, Sweden


Big Bear Choppers


Bill Dodge from Blings Cycles.


Sucker Punch Sally's.


Kendall Johnson

There are 40 more bikes that I couldn't find yet.
But I've made Fred (supposed to be my room mate) promise to me that he'll let me see his photo journal soon ...so, more pics coming soon!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So far... the dutch & the jap get my votes...
Wonder what will the other Dutch (Piet Hoffman) and Jap (CHicara) bikes look like...

Ace Cafe London, uh? didn't know they build bikes too.... not bad..

oink oink!!